- As an editor, I see the same mistakes from many writers. This is my list of the top ten most common writing mistakes.
- These mistakes include some of the ones most common in general business writing, that you might find in articles, online, and in marketing materials.
- Includes a supplemental handout “Irregular Past Tense Verb Forms”.
- Dangling and misplaced modifiers
- Mixing verb tenses
- Improper use of adverbs and adjectives
- Subject-verb disagreement
- Improper use of capitalization
- Improper use of apostrophes
- Active voice versus passive voice
- Confusing First Person, Second Person, and Third Person
- Being too wordy
- Improper use of I and Me
Now, when you purchase Section 1: Top 10 Common Writing Mistakes of Grammar Refresher for Writers & Bloggers, you also receive our bonus section on Parts of Speech when you purchase. Please click here if you prefer to save money and purchase the entire five-course program.
Section 1 is about 50 minutes long, including the introduction.